Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shower Curtain Hardware Will My Apartment Charge Me For The Stained Bathtub Even It's Not My Fault?

Will my apartment charge me for the stained bathtub even it's not my fault? - shower curtain hardware

I rented this apartment appox. 5 months ago, the contract will end on 31 January. I have lived there for a month on average, and probably has 10 showers. After renting the place, I bought a black shower curtain. Now I have to clean the bathroom before I move, I think it's purple is on the tile and the tub, I do not clean. I went into the construction market, she said, probably just the bathroom painted with acrylic paint and can not rest so long before I moved here now, what should I do? Will I be charged for them is not always my fault? If they are discussing is really my fault?

3 comments:

Landlord said...

It seems that the damage for me. Certainly not "normal wear" non-owners fully. Dye is a shower curtain, do not wash before use.

ibu guru said...

Be careful. If only the black curtain (not necessarily appear in black! Dependent) by the chemical interaction, you are responsible. You must prove that the owner of the tub painted with acrylic and let it heal. It happened on his clock, then you are probably responsible automatically.

Ed Atun said...

Take pictures and write what kind of material, "he said. It's not their fault. You do not pay ..

Post a Comment