Saturday, February 13, 2010

Closetmaid Wire Organizers Are Closetmaid Wire Closet Organizers Sturdy And A Good Value Or Are They A Waste Of Money?

Are Closetmaid wire closet organizers sturdy and a good value or are they a waste of money? - closetmaid wire organizers

I have a 6 'in the closet has a shelf and a bar, from right to left, but it is a waste of space for me. I want something with shelves to put bags and maybe something for the shoes. It is one of the Closetmaid wire organizers (suitable for the office of a 6 ') is a good fit for me to buy or are a waste of money? I can not say if they were resistant or just trash and can not be found, online reviews. I am also interested in the facet Starter Kit Closetmaid and Rubbermaid tower wire rack kits. Which is better? Thank you.

1 comments:

Kodiak said...

I have. They are strong, and the great work!

Post a Comment