Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Happens With Glioblastoma How Does Death Occur From A Glioblastoma Multiforme?

How does death occur from a Glioblastoma Multiforme? - what happens with glioblastoma

My father has a GBM in the temporal lobe (on the right side, I think). It also has a Class 2 (I) of the tumor in the hypothalamus, which has been made. Has had a stroke about 3 months with no history of epilepsy, etc etc etc, have indicated they have months to live.
I want to know exactly how deteriorated gradually, and the later (more likely) the cause of death.
I did some research but can not find anything that says exactly what will happen. The strange thing is that you have problems with short-term memory, visual disturbances, etc., the improvement since the second crisis, but even worse scheducled. Atm so surreal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment