Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Throw A Strike In Mlb 09 MLB The Show 09 For Ps3?

MLB the show 09 for ps3? - how to throw a strike in mlb 09

I started this a trip with the Indians. I still believe that a position player in the SS. So I started very bad, I do not know whether the Indians are good, or if I was, or what. My record was in the moment, 2-10. Since I have a problem with the loss, but is getting worse with time.

Now I am a stay with the Reds. I still set my players. I do not have all their attributes to 100%, which is stupid. Currently my record is 18-5, still in spring training. I like the fact that I would lose games, because for me pretty boring to have a record of 162-0.

I do not understand why so much trouble with the Indians? I've read comments online about how people turn off the cursor, make the landing gearI do nothing for him. They complain because the account is 0-2, and the CPU is also known as Hunter's (which I think is great to know that the CPU) and 0-2 in an account, enter a cursor low and away, 3 to find hunting.

Normally not to pursue the ball. I think, went into my 23 games, I immediately. I have not much taken either. I play in the rookie though. With the Indians, I was at the highest level, this can, why can not I be good?

What are some tips on how to play at the highest level? Of course the game is like no other. The CPU teams to throw outside the strike zone, and unlike other games where the processor to start pursuing things outside the box.

I want to be good and soft in the otherls. The rookie is the moment for me is boring!

Any idea? What is your comment on this game?

If you have a PS3, add me. PSN: Davidc2115 we play a game.

1 comments:

clippers... said...

I need a PS3 1

Post a Comment