Friday, February 19, 2010

Whole Arm Solid Black What Are The Pro And Cons Of Being Short Or Tall?

What are the pro and cons of being short or tall? - whole arm solid black

I am 17 and I am 5 feet, 9 and 3 / 4
Poofy and my hair is smooth or Asian friends if they know what Im talkin about, so about 5 meters 10
I have a small head and broad shoulders for an Asian
it seems very solid 5 feet 10 inches

anyway

I'm done growing, so people have to say u IDC to grow to 21 men. is all wrong. He is a physician, surgeon, bone, knows his ****. I am 17 and I currently rising. I've even developed X-rays of my plate and growth. Its not completely closed and can open a person to a growth plate again.

dealing with the fact that I have never been so high, in a world where every child knows 6 m 2 and all people with black skin of 6 feet 4 and everything is running in Sportsnow depends on the amount. idk, how to deal with the problem, because I really see no advantage to keep my comments brief.

as far as I could think of the drawbacks of too big, is always faster, but once you speed or do u get ur long legs faster. So it is not so good, but ... You can not fit in small cars or indoors, but that's not really a problem. They have a longer range, higher than for girls and boys, because they feel more protected and good for the survival and ****. Damn I wish I was taller. **** The Korean government. nothign but seaweed and bean sprouts and kimchi and rice.

Oh yes, and U are the highest u can have more muscles or higher, get bigger or wrist, is the size of the wrist muscles may be bigger arms bigger heart. God damn ...

If you really can Truland you think in 10 cons, great. the list below.
If you do not really list of 10 pros my size (5 feet 10) Try Me ... cause i can not think of Diddly squat.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

5 10 is not lacking at all Dumbass

Post a Comment