Friday, February 26, 2010

Herpes Outbreak At 36 Weeks 36 Weeks Pregnant And Question About Genital Herpes?

36 weeks pregnant and question about genital herpes? - herpes outbreak at 36 weeks

It may have come to genital herpes, although I'm not sure. My friend recently adopted 2 small bumps on the penis. (IMO, and herpes are not at all resemble almost completely disappeared, but everything that scares me.) I have read that more at the end of pregnancy can be very dangerous for the baby, but I wonder whether it is the TIME or only dangerous, dangerous if an outbreak? I had sex with him appeared on the eve of the bumps, and I was so scared, I'm on the exposed what is, but honestly, it looks like an insect bite.

I wanted to go tomorrow and check to Planned Parenthood, but in my area that is closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so we have to wait until Friday and scares the hell out of me. (I could go elsewhere, because theand I have insurance, but my buddy could not be tested, too, and would have to run back into the city and the results are not immediate, but.

Also, if someone experienced in what appears to herpes ... He took a photo of the bridge and allowed me to send someone. So, if you do not mind his penis from my friend and I think could help would be wonderful. (Perhaps a nurse / midwife or so ... or maybe someone who really has the virus.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment